Unit size: 140 x 79 x 45MM
Unit weight: 220g ( with VED adaptor 190g) = 410g
Package Listing: 1 x Hair Removal Main Machine 1 x Power Adapter 1 x User Manual Gift Box size: 177 X 117 X 110MM / Total 777g 6PCS /CTN
CTN SIZE: 200 X250 x345MM
9390PCS/20' 19800PCS/40' 23280PCS/40HQ'
N.W/G.W : 4.7KGS /5.4KGS.
For many years, we have placed ourselves at the leading edge of technoloty to better respond to the increasingly demanding and pointed desires of women in depilation. Thanks to the IPL(Intense Pulsed Light) epilation technique, the IPL Epilator will eliminate unwanted hair gently and painlessly leaving smooth and silky skin . This IPL Epilator procedure produces a pulsed light that absorbed by the melanin(the hair’s pigment), is carried to the bulb and transformed into heat. This thermal effect painlessly destroys the hair and roots and prevents regrowth. This scientifically proven technology gives quick and lasting results. The IPL Epilator offers a safe and long- lasting epilation in the privacy and comfort of your own home. The IPL Epilator is a hair-removal appliance that eliminates unwanted hair from the body(in particular,legs and arms), the sensitive areas (underarms,bikini line) and from the face (cheeks,upper lip and chin). The IPL Epilator can be used by men and women aged 18 and older.
200,000 shots lamp life for Quartz lamp probe
3 cm2 flash spot area(FIG1)
Operated by 12VDC adaptor
Wavelength of pulsed light ≥550nm
Pulse duration less than 1.0ms
Energy of level 5 is about 4.0J/cm2 (+/-20%)
LED indication include ready flash, defection, intensity
ON/OFF & level switch 6x power level
Normal mode by press trigger button once to flash light
Automatic mode by press and hole trigger button to flash light automatically
Cannot trigger flash light until the spot window in touch with skin
Auto off until and enter standby mode after the unit is not any operated for 10 minutes
Color of skin card for user check
Adjustable 5 energy level
Safety and easy to operate
Painless hair removal
1. our this item has a high level package, luxurious gift box like Iphone's box, velvet bag for storage, professional manual booklet, quick start guide, guarantee card. Attached the pictures for your reference. Those would make this one more valuable and professional.
2. 200,000 shots lamp life for Quartz lamp probe, meaning you can treat your body with it for up to 6 years
3. Adjustable 5 energy level, suitable for all types skin.
4. Simple and safe, The IPL Epilator has a mechanism to protect your eyes. The IPL Epilator is designed with a built-in mechanism(contact sensor) that will protect your eyes. This was designed so that the pulse cannot be emitted if the epilator is aimed at open space. The safety mechanism only allows the appliance to work when the application surface is touching the skin. Do not look at the area being treated when the unit flashes.
Using the IPL Epilator safely Safety is a priority with the IPL Epilator Intense Pulsed Light(IPL) technology provides maximum safety and minimum risk
Epilation using the Intense Pulsed Light technology lets you achieve long-lasting results with less power intensity compared to
other photon-epilation methods. The epilator’s low energy use reduces the chances of injury or complications and contributes
to your overall safety.
The IPL Epilator has a mechanism to protect your eyes.
The IPL Epilator is designed with a built-in mechanism(contact sensor) that will protect your eyes.This was designed
so that the pulse cannot be emitted if the epilator is aimed at open space.The safety mechanism only allows the appliance
to work when the application surface is touching the skin. Do not look at the area being treated when the unit flashes.
Select the intensity level with CAUTION
PHOTOTYPES(according to the fitzpatrick scale): I:Ver white, milky skin- Never tans and always burns II: Light – coloured skin – Tans lightly and usually burns III: Beige skin – Tans moderately and sometimes burns IV: Medium brown skin – Tans easily and seldom burns V:Dark brown skin – Tans very easily and rarely burns
Installing and configuring your IPL Epilator appliance
1) Remove the appliance and other IPL Epilator parts from the box. 2) Plug the adapter cable into the appliance. 3) Plug the other end of the adapter into the mains. The ‘ON/OFF/READY’Indicator Light will come on in orange. 4) Press the button to switch the appliance on. The ‘ON/OFF/READY’ light will turn green.You will hear a sight noise of a fan. 5) Your IPL epilator is ready to use. 6) About1.6 second(at level I) after having pressed the button,The‘ON/OFF/READY’ 7) Indicator light will come on. The level I power indicator light is lit. 8) Select the power level that corresponds to your skin type (see table representing various phototypes). Using the button , select
the desired intensity level. The indicator lights that correspond to the selected power level will come on in green. For example, for
power level 3, the indicator lights for the first 3 levels will come on. To move up from level 4 to level I, for instance,press the button
as often as necessary ,the appliance will move up from level4 to level 5, then backwards from level 5 to level 4, from level 4 to level
3 and so on down to level I. 9) Press the application surface firmly against your skin so that there is full contact. When the application surface is in full contact
with the skin. The ‘ON/OFF/READY’ indicator light will start to flash. 10) NB: The appliance has a mechanism to protect your eyes, a contact sensor that prevents the appliance from releasing
a pulse if its application surface is not in full contact with your skin.If the appliance is not in full contact with your skin, it will not
release a pulse of light. Make sure,therefore, that application surface is correctly applied to your skin. 11) Press the release mechanism. The appliance will release a pulse of light, You may feel a slight warm and tingling sensation. 12) Remove the application surface from the treated patch of skin. 13) Move the application surface to another area to be treated. Pressure marks left on your skin by applicaion surface should
help you to correctly align the epilator to administer the next pulse, avoiding the release of two pulses on the same patch of
skin or too much space being left between the patches.(see ‘Covering the area to be treated’). Your IPL appliance will recharge
immediately after each pulse. After 1.6 second ( at level I ), the ‘ON/OFF/READY ’indicator light will come on again. The
appliance is now ready to release another pulse.Warning: Never treat the same patch of skin more than once per depilation session! Repeated treatment of the same area increases the risk of side effects.
Customer evaluation, looking forward to working with you
Request a sample, looking for similar products, checking more product details and market standards, Seeking cooperation.Contact us here
Packaging & Shipping
Gift box size: 31 x 7.5 *6 cm
Carton size: 38*33*37 cm
1. Professional and veteran team, we can provide our bset service. we sale our experience, knowledge and products
2. Win-win is our is we have been pursuing
3. we can provide one year Warranty
4. A strong technical team
5. Offer OEM/ODM service
6.We have the independent lab to do the quality test,we also have a strick quality control department,this makes we have a very top quality products.
7. We are familiar with the processes of various countries safety approval,save your valuable time.
How to control the quality? 1, we have a professional QC team. 2. strict quality control process and flow 3. Strict inspection standard(C=0) 4. Factory quality audit by third party every year 5. Accept the client’s inspection
1. What is your MOQ if I want a private label on products or/with customizable color?
2. Can you help me design gift box according my requirements?
A: Sure, We can do it .
3. How long is the delivery time
A : 45 days after all packages were confirmed
4. Which’s the way to deliver goods?
A: international express, there would some weight and size limit on the parcel in some countries, need check before delivery
By Air, your assignment forwarder can arrange this or we can help you find a forwarder for this
By Sea, your assignment forwarder can arrange this or we can help you find a forwarder for this
5. Which payment terms you can accept?
A: T/T, E-Check, L/C, Western Union, Visa, Paypal (only for sample payment)